Monday, May 11, 2009

I Have Confidence In Me

My family tells me I should write. My husband is forever suggesting topics , my daughter feels I have great potential and creates a Blog spot for me , my son believes I have a flair for comic descriptions …Wow!! At the face of such encouragement I am now convinced I CAN write. “I have confidence and confidence in meee” as Julie Andrews sang in Sound of Music! My hands are poised on the keyboard, my eyes are staring expectantly at the computer screen waiting for my thoughts to weave themselves into words ….my brain is whirring with ideas…one topic is chasing another…should I begin my blog by writing about my mother I miss so much ? or should I talk about my father I looked up to ?...No no, I think I should begin by sharing my experiences as a child, a young girl, a wife, a mother , a friend ,a teacher…..hold on guys , my ‘thought processor’ is churning…I have so much to ‘talk’ about. Will be back soon. Cheerio!!

3 comments:

Thinking Cramps said...

And we have confidence in YOU!!!

What a lovely start Ma, great to have you as a cyberspace buddy. Keep writing. All your thoughts will find space here. I could just imagine you perched on the edge of the chair at the computer, ready to weave words, as you so poetically said!

Gatto999 said...

Ciao from Italy
:)

Arunoday said...

And so the innings begins... what a beautiful start to your blogging days Ma. I can just see you're going to enjoy writing and we're going to enjoy reading it even more. Congratulations and looking forward to your entries. All the best! Bon chance!